Chantecaille Stress Repair Eye Cream- Best Eye Creams
The first sign of our age is our eyes. This fact alone has turned eye care into a deep obsession for me. Those of you familiar with my skincare routine and beauty reviews have likely heard me expunge on my various obsessions but eye care is definitely at the very top of that totem pole.
I’m in my 30’s now and consistently have people think I’m firmly in my 20’s. One can argue that it’s good genes (thank you Dad and Mom) or one can fall back on “Asians age well.” While these arguments may hold some truths, there is no getting around the fact that proper eye care is absolutely essential to maintain supple, youthful skin around the eyes and ward off those evil lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. No amount of good genes can keep wrinkles at bay if you don’t take care of your skin.
I’ve recently become an ardent fan of Chantecaille skincare products and their Stress Repair Eye Cream is at the top of my routine must-haves. With a faint scent of plain yogurt and a thick custard-like consistency, this white colored eye cream instantly fills tiny, fine lines I had from lack of sleep and stressful work days.
Over a full month of nightly use, even with nights of overwork and lack of sleep, I’ve experienced zero fine lines and definitely no wrinkles, no dark circles. This eye cream is aptly named, “Stress Repair” is exactly what it does. Its rich consistency and formulation keeps my eye area smooth and tight (in a good way).
Here are details on what this potent eye cream contains:
- Anti-Wrinkle Hexapeptide minimizes muscle contractions and wrinkle depth as well as helps smooth out deep expression lines
- Caffeine/Theine removes toxins from skin tissue, reducing local fat deposits and puffiness
- Arnica Extract prevents capillary bruising and darkness around the eye area
- Sweet Almond Oil possesses strong softening and nourishing properties
- Tensine a tensing botanical agent that creates a smooth film to instantly decrease the appearance of wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract revives tired cells and improves microcirculation
- Bilberry Extract soothes, tightens and exfoliates
- Orange Flower Water refreshes and revitalizes
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes purify, soften and restore; produce a calming effect and promotes cell turnover
- Bisabolol is an extract of German Chamomile with natural anti-inflammatory and softening properties
- Edelweiss is a high altitude plant that survives in harsh environments such as extreme cold and sun and imbues its own protective qualities to the skin
- Vitamins A, C and E offer powerful protection against free-radicals
- Shea Butter hydrates and aids repair
- Healing base of Pure Rosewater.
At US $175 for a small jar that lasts several months with nightly use, some of you may be hesitant to make the purchase. I would suggest going to your local department store that carries Chantecaille and ask for a sample so you can witness for yourself the instant effects of my favorite night eye cream.
Remember, this is a rich and potent eye cream so a little goes a long way. There’s no need to cover your fourth fingers with the cream. Just a dab on each fourth finger to gently pat in the under-eye skin area does the job beautifully. Consider the $175 part of your “natural” skincare regimen that will keep your eye skin looking bright, smooth and taut for years to come without the price tag, pain and risks of plastic surgery.
Coupled with an overall healthy lifestyle, Chantecaille’s Stress Repair Eye Cream is an essential part of any skincare regimen, taking care of those precious windows to the soul.
Chantecaille Stress Repair Eye Cream is perfect for those 30 and above. If you have oily/combination skin like I do, you’ll want to use this only at night so eye make-up doesn’t smudge during the day. If you have normal or dry skin, you can use this both night and day.