6 Beauty Must-Haves To Stay Chic In The Heat
Spring flowers are blooming and summer is just around the corner. What are 2014’s skincare essentials to stay chic in the heat? Here are 6 suggestions to combat an ugly meltdown. Stay hydrated and protected for glowing, gorgeous hot weather skin.
- St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion ($7.99) delivers a 360° even spray at every angle that moisturizes effectively, while feeling light and fresh on skin – never heavy or greasy.
- Make sure your face is properly hydrated by prepping the skin with nyakio Hydrating Face Lotion with Kola Nut, Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen ($49), infused with African Kola Nut, Marula Oil, and Rooibos Tea.
- Keep your makeup looking fresh all day with this cult-classic lightweight foundation. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen ($43)provides a sheer, healthy glow while protecting skin from the elements.
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector ($30, 6 shades) brightens and balances skin tone in a convenient applicator pen. It’s perfect for on-the-go touchups, providing hydration and a natural, sheer finish that won’t crease or fade throughout those all-night raves.
- A lightweight spray formulation for face, body and hair, the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ ($36) is a spray sunscreen that spreads evenly with a light, non-sticky texture, is water-resistant for 80 minutes and is ideal for hard-to-reach areas like the back.
- Spritz on the Essence of Beauty Wind Kissed travel-sized Body Mist ($2.99) before the big show and you’ll spend the day wondering if you’ll meet a celeb – not wondering what you smell like!